Hey, how are you?
I created this blog to get back to what I started a little over two years ago on
WordPress. My wife and I have since had a little boy with complications, so that with other life stuff, I fell off of blogging. At that time, I had my WordPress linked to Yahoo email account that I hardly use anymore, (I just completely dig GMail, Google+,etc) and apparently my old Yahoo email had been compromised and now I can't get into either Yahoo or WordPress and to make matters worse, WordPress more or less told me "oh, well. Start a new one" and I won't get into the hard time Yahoo gave me. Long story short- if I had to start a new one- it will be on Blogger. Thus, here I am.


The usual disclaimers apply. If I post something here and you try and stuff blows up or you get transported to a wack herb dimension, I am not responsible.

SO -

I wish everyone the best.

Big ups and One Love.

KUAZAR

0 comments:

Your comment /